Tiger Times

Pool Updates January

Your Pool Supervisor

Welcome back everyone! I hope you enjoyed the break.

It is now the spring semester and a New Year. Time to make new resolutions and start new things. If you haven’t found the pool on the roof, now is the perfect time to come see us! Ask your nearest  upperclassman how to find us. Membership for freshmen is free for the rest of the year.

The pool committee is trying to convince Mr. Hays to build an automated solar heater for us. And an automated cover. And a lap pool. And a rescue robot. And a 3D printed…

The days are getting longer now. Time to start coming out of hibernation mode. Unless you live on the East Coast. It’s so cold there you should definitely stay hibernating under your covers. And if you see your shadow, it must be because the covers have been pulled back. Burrow deeper.

Zuma. A fantastic launch from SpaceX! What is Zuma anyway, an automated vacuum for cleaning up space junk? No one is saying. It was a classified launch, so we don’t know what was really sent flying into space. Or did it even launch? Hey, I heard it failed. In fact, I heard the launch maybe never happened. I’ll bet the whole thing was staged. On the moon.

Valentines. Here comes Valentines Day! I know, you just got over NYE, and here comes the next holiday. Don’t screw it up, because your entire relationship hinges on how well you do on this one day. If you have a special someone, make sure to order a singing valentine for them. If that special someone is yourself (and come on, who can say no to that), come on over to the pool for our annual Valentine’s Floating Heart Candle Celebration. Buy yourself a floating candle and watch it burn.