The student news site of Analy High School

Tiger Times

Pool Updates 

By the Pool Supervisor 

Happy March, everyone! The groundhog saw his shadow last month, which means six more weeks of rain in California (or so it seems). But finally, Spring is in the air! Daylight savings starts on March 12, so be sure to set your clocks ahead and don’t oversleep on Monday the 13th!

Spring is approaching and with it, warm weather. Soon, wetsuits will no longer be required. Hold onto them for next year’s winter, or if you’re a senior, hold on to them as a cherished memory. Then next time you go out surfing with your friends, you can impress them with your tiger shark stripes.

The Ides of March are on a Wednesday this year. We will celebrate, as always, at lunch. As there was so much trouble obtaining a Caesar last year, I have decided to do the honors this year. Maybe next year someone else will have the courage. Remember: only salad leaves for knives are allowed. Also, Roman attire is required to attend the ceremony.

This year, St. Patrick’s Day is on the last day of school before spring break. Even though some consider it to be a religious holiday, even nonbelievers can celebrate the mystical leprechauns. Wear green to join the festivities, which will start around 7:00. Green top hats complete with four leaf clovers will be supplied to all. We will set a leprechaun trap and hope our belongings are not stolen while we are distracted.

This column will not comment on the alleged sightings of The Weeknd or the happenings at Liberty High School over Spring Break.

A warning:

This is the last newspaper before April fools. By the time the next newspaper is released, there better not be any messes in the pool. VIOLATORS WILL BE KICKED OUT.